sudden breakfasts in town..

Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Hey everyone! The day these pics are from, are one of my favourite( not to mention days with my love) when I start it by breakfast with my best friend Ewa. Usually these moments aren't planned at all, Ewa wakes me up 20 minutes before we meet. So here are the minutes: 10 to get ready and other 10 minutes to get there(Opole is pretty small town) - and I love this challenge! So no make-up or very little(time!), comfortable clothes and great mood:)  Thank you Ewa, xxx

Czesc wszystkim! Dni z jakiego sa te zdjecia to jedne z moich ulubionych(nie wspominajac o dniach z moim ukochanym) kiedy to zaczynam taki sniadaniem z moja najlepsza Ewa. Zwykle te momenty nie sa planowane , poprostu Ewa budzi mnie rano 20 minut przed naglym spotkaniem. I tak wyglada plan: 10 minut zeby sie wyszykowac i 10 minut na dotarcie na miejce(Opole nie jest wielkim miastem:) - a ja uwielbiam te wyzwania! Wiec zero makijazu, albo bardzo malo(czas!), wygodne ubrania i swietny nastroj na reszte dnia:) Dziekuje Ci Ewcia, xxx










Sorry guys for no pictures of our food, we were too hungry;)


And here a view from our cafe..


 I was wearing:
celebrity pink pants
H&M tank
A&F cardigan

0 comments:

Post a Comment